Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 2, 2012

Button Art

Button Art
Buttons
Buttons

After organizing all my buttons into colour groups I took a break to make something crafty.

I first saw button art on Mod Podge Rocks and loved it! Coupled with the fact that the glass on the picture frame I had been saving for something else had cracked, I got on and made my very own button art. I removed the broken glass and cut a stiff piece of white card to size and secured it into the frame. After laying out all the buttons I wanted to use, I moved them around the white card until I was happy with the balance of colour and size. I then attached them to the card using double sided sticky tape. Voila! a cheap and easy to make piece of art for my newly organized craft room.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét