Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2012

Tiger

Tiger


Today on shops i love I bring you Tiger. I first discovered Tiger on a shopping trip to Copenhagen where I bought a whole bunch of inexpensive nik naks.

Tiger was started in 1995 in Copenhagen and now they have stores in Iceland, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia and England. Their mission is to provide their customers with stylish products in a pleasant environment, at astonishingly low prices. Everything in their stores is priced in whole pounds with nothing exceeding £20!


Tiger

They currently have 13 locations in England with many more on the horizon. Last week I popped in to Tiger and bought some brightly coloured doilies that look great with my brightly patterned cupcakes. I think it's time I made some more tropical cupcakes...


Bright cupcake wrappers

Bright doilies

Skittles

Decorated with Skittles' new crazy cores... blue raspberry & lemon, strawberry & watermelon, cherry lemonade and mango & peach!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét