Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 6, 2013

Emu Candy Jars

bird candy jars

I love the bunny jars I made for Easter last year and after Easter I repurposed them into storage jars for my craft room. So when I was thinking of some ideas for candy jars I decided to make some bright tropical jars using plastic Emu's.

Emu candy jars
Tools and Materials
  • Schleich Emu's
  • Recycled glass jar, label removed and cleaned
  • Fast dry enamel spray paint in bright colours
  • Super glue

Emu candy jars, How-to step by step

Emu Toys

Glue emu to lid

Spray paint Emu & lid

Start by carefully gluing the emu to the jar lid and leave to dry. Place lid on a platform you don't need (I used an old glass pot I did not need anymore). Following the instructions on the spray paint, carefully spray the glued emu and lid until you have an even coat of paint and the original colour of both the emu and lid are no longer visible. Leave to dry. Fill with candy.

Candy Jars

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét