Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 2, 2011

Call for sponsors

My creation
I love posting about interior design, home accessories, crafts, baking, Etsy, and sharing with my sweet readers my ongoing projects including inspirational photos and more. Sponsors are chosen based on their relevance to Torie Jayne readers and the topics covered here.

The Torie Jayne blog was chosen last month as one of the Top Ten UK Interior Design blogs.

I am currently looking for sponsors for 2011.


Torie Jayne Giveaway
I also run giveaways, including a fabulous one coming next week from Hampton Blue, so please feel free to contact me if you'd like to sponsor a giveaway with a product or voucher from your store.

If you have any questions you can reach me at toriejayne@gmail.com, and I will respond to all enquiries.

Thank you for your interest in sponsorship of Torie Jayne!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét