Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 2, 2011

Garden Trading

Garden Trading
Garden Trading ceramic lid jars
Garden trading kitchen ware
Garden Trading ceramic lid jars
Garden Trading string dispenser
This week for my 'shops i love' page, I bring you another brand I saw at Top Drawer. Garden Trading is a brand whose focus is stylish, well designed, functional products that stand the test of time. They have a large range of products including accessories and lighting for kitchens, gardens, potting sheds and laundry rooms. Everything comes in lovely muted colours with a hint of vintage charm.

I am loving their ceramic lid jars in sage green and there taupe laundry room accessories.

To see more of my pics from Top Drawer check out my Flickr set, Top Drawer.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét