Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 10, 2011

Glittered Toadstools

Glittered Toadstools
When I saw these wooden mushrooms I just knew I had to have them as I thought they would be perfect for my Winter Wonderland theme. I decided to make them pastel coloured to fit in with my colour palette, and sparkly because they are for Christmas!

Glittered toadstools
What you will need:


Equipment
  • Paint brush
  • Pot and spoon


Instructions
  • Paint wooden mushroom in white, leave to dry
  • Paint top of mushroom in a colour, leave to dry
  • Stick white spots to painted top of mushroom

Glittery Toadstool Instructions 1-4


  • Paint PVA glue on mushroom top leaving spots free of glue
  • Sprinkle coloured glitter onto mushroom top
  • Tap gently to remove any excess glitter, leave to dry
  • Carefully paint PVA glue onto white spots

Glittery Toadstool Instructions 5-8

  • Sprinkle white glitter onto glued spots on mushroom top
  • Tap gently to remove any excess glitter, leave to dry

Glittery Toadstool Instructions 9-10

Mini glittered toadstools
They are now neatly stored in a box ready to decorate my home with at Christmas.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét