Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 8, 2012

Making Magazine - Indian Summer

Making Magazine front cover
Making Magazine - Indian Summer
Last month I had my first feature in the gorgeous Making Magazine - Beach Beautiful with a Q&A and two crafts I had made for the issue. This month the theme was "Indian Summer" and my ombre cakestand was on the front cover! I also made some floral paper pom poms in bright shades of yellow, red and orange...


Paper pom poms
Paper pom poms
Ombre cakestand
My ombre cake stand was filled with brightly coloured macarons, infused with fragrant spices and inspired by the exotic flavours of India, by Bethan Davies.


Ombre cakestand
Macaron filled cake stand
For all the gorgeous macaron recipes from Bethan Davies check out this month's Making Magazine - Indian Summer. In this month's Making there is also a great bag supplement with 6 practical projects for everyday living. I, for one, am going to make the coat hook bag for extra storage in my new hallway room.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét