Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 8, 2012

My hallway room update

Pretty organized hallway
My hallway room decorations
House drawers
A little while ago I shared with you how we had transformed our hallway room. Well, now the finishing touches have been added and it is finally pretty organized!

I have re-purposed my Winter Wonderland advent house into a great little storage place for all our nik naks, like postage stamps and loose change. I hung an enamel postage box on the wall and have a cute new storage place for my lovely umbrellas from Bombay Duck. More on that tomorrow, with a fab giveaway to boot! Now I just need to sort out the cupboard behind the floral print curtain!


Hallway room
Downstairs hallway room
Pinboard
My Bird house key hook tutorial, My pretty pinboard tutorial, My Bird thumbtacks tutorial

To see what it looked like before, check out my "Hallway room - A transformation" album on my Facebook page.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét