Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2012

Candy Easter Eggs

Candy Easter Eggs

Last year I made candy filled Easter eggs and they went down a treat with the kids when I hid them in the garden as part of my Easter egg hunt. So this year I made them again, but this time filling them with vanilla, bubblegum and blueberry flavoured Jelly Belly beans to match my colour palette.


Candy Easter Eggs
Tools and Materials

Candy Easter Eggs, How-to step by step
Making candy filled eggs for Easter

Start by washing and drying the plastic eggs. Then wrap a line of washi tape around the bottom half of the egg top, follow by wrapping a layer of lace tape over the washi tape. Cut ribbon to size and knot ends, thread through hole in top of egg and fill egg with jelly beans or small candy and carefully snap together.


Candy filled eggs
Trims for candy filled eggs

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét