Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2012

Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn
Easter at Pottery Barn 2012

Today on shops i love I wanted to share with you Pottery Barn; one of my favourite American interior stores and my go-to place for the chic'est Easter decorations. Over the past few years I have been lucky enough to have sweet friends visiting the US just before Easter and they have been kind enough to bring me back lots of cute bunnies. My large bunny first featured here.

Easter table setting 2009!


Next up was my first bunny bowl featured here.

Easter table setting


Last year I got another bunny bowl, featured here.

My Easter Table

This year is no exception and my sweet friend brought me back a new bunny! Can't wait to show you him...

Pottery Barn also now ship worldwide so everyone can buy a bunny if they want!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét