Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2013

Baking cupboard labels

My gluten-free flour jars

A while back I showed you my baking cupboard, and since then I have had a few requests for the pink labels I used on the jars. So today I am sharing the labels. Please feel free to print them out and use them on your own jars for a pretty organized baking cupboard.

Here's how I did it:

Baking cupboard labels

You will need:
P1 address labels
Book covering roll
Shape-mates circles
Shape-mates carriage
Glass cutting mat
  1. Click below labels to open in separate window, ready to print
  2. Print labels onto P1 address labels
  3. Carefully cover labels using the book covering roll.
  4. Place plastic covered label sheet on glass cutting mat
  5. Cut out using the small shape-mates template and carriage (video instructions here)
  6. Peel off back of label and carefully stick to jar

Making herb jar labels

My kitchen labels

My kitchen labels

Small glass jars


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét