Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 4, 2013

Exterior Ideas

Back to Front Exterior Design

Back to Front Exterior Design

I love a good before and after photo, so when I discovered Back to Front Exterior Design I couldn't stop looking at all the before and after photos. I was so inspired and amazed at the transformations they had done, like the one above of a 1960’s house with a rather harsh frontage and bland exterior that they added a new traditional gabled front with a feature leaded porch too. Transforming the old tarmac front to be gravelled and lawned.

I also love the way they transformed a classic 1960’s British property in a lovely quiet cul de sac with great bone structure but very brown and uninspiring into a light, bright and fresh faced family home, carefully extended to fulfill modern family living with a classic contemporary facade.

Back to Front Exterior Design

Back to Front Exterior Design

Back to Front Exterior Design

I was so inspired by the amazing exterior transformations that I stared a new Pinterest board exterior Ideas!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét