Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 4, 2013

My New Bathroom Blind

Mardin Delight blind

I was recently asked if I would like to review a blind from Luxaflex®, my first thoughts were I probably don't need any more window coverings having recently updated most of mine. But I'll have a little look at what they do...

"Luxaflex® was started more than 60 years ago, in 1946 when Joe Hunter and Henry Sonnenberg established a new business; the ‘Hunter Douglas Machinery Corporation’, to develop a new casting and production process for lightweight aluminum. Within just a few years their collaboration led to the invention of a product that would forever change the market for window coverings: aluminum Venetian Blinds.
The blinds were introduced into Europe in 1951 under the name Luxaflex®, and quickly captured the hearts of many of Europeans due to their exceptional functionality and design. Luxaflex® continued its history of development and innovation into the 21st Century, and became the recognised European market leader. Consistently adding new product lines, and winning many awards for ground breaking inventions such as Duette® Shades, Silhouette® Shades and Facette® Shades.

Today, Luxaflex® Window Styling offers the most comprehensive portfolio of custom made window covering solutions including: indoor blinds, insect screens, and outdoor screens and awnings, to beautifully complement any personal style, interior design, and type of window. Furthermore, Luxaflex® offers the widest array of innovative lifting systems for easy operation and enhanced child safety. From cordless and retractable manual operating systems, to cord tensioners, wand controls and motorised operating systems.
"

I was bowled over by the gorgeous array of hand made blinds and stylish window coverings they had from vertical blinds to wooden shutters and all in a dizzying array of fabric and colours. Well my little look turned into a long look, but when I saw the Mardin Delight fabric roller blind it was love at first sight and I instantly thought it would be perfect in my bathroom. I sent Luxaflex my window measurements and within a few days my new blind had arrived and I couldn't wait to put it up!

I love the way it diffuses the light and adds charm and interest to my bathroom window...

Bathroom blind

Bathroom window sill

Bathroom glass jars

Bathroom window sill

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét