Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 4, 2013

Neon decorated wooden letters

Easter decorated letters

I bought some "Happy Easter" MDF letters at the Make it & Knit it craft show. I decided to decorate the letters in the same prints that I used for my Neon bird houses. Here's how...

Neon decorated wooden letters
Tools and Materials
  • Neon pink acrylic paint
  • Neon yellow acrylic paint
  • PVA glue or Modge podge
  • Grey And white geo printed paper
  • Peach and white geo printed paper
  • Scissors
  • Sharp pencil

Neon decorated wooden letters, How-to step by step
Decorating MDF letters
Start by tracing round the letters on to your printed paper and cut out. Then carefully paint the outside edges of the letters with neon paint and leave to dry. Apply a thin layer of glue on to the MDF letters and adhere cut out printed letters to them, leave to dry. Paint a thin layer of modge podge over the printed papered MDF letters, leave to dry.

Easter letters

Decorated Easter letters

I love my decorated wooden letters that I have decided to place the "Happy" word in my craft room!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét