Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Ella's Kitchen Company

Ella's Kitchen Company
Ella's Kitchen Company
Kid's Cabinet by Ella's Kitchen Company



Ella's Kitchen Company
By Ella's Kitchen Company
I was delighted to meet Katerina Saunders of Ella's Kitchen Company at the Country Living Spring Show, having coveted her beautiful kitchen storage for years. I envision owning the pale blue 12 scoop and spice Norwegian Cabinet like the one featured in Living Etc one day when I have a large kitchen with a dedicated baking area! I would fill the scoops with my flours and sugars and fill the little pots with my baking sundries. I love the colours they come in and the vintage charm to them.

Katherina started the company in 2004, drawing on her Norwegian heritage. The original Kitchen cabinet was left to her by her Norwegian grandmother, Ella, and she has fond memories of seeing and using it since her childhood in her home in Oslo. When Katerina started children's baking courses in 2003 she loved how the kids got excited queuing up for their baking ingredients from the Norwegian Cabinet. This sparked her idea to make them and Ella's Kitchen Company was born.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét