Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 3, 2011

Stocking up on Easter Candy

Bunny Bowl filled with Easter Eggs
Speckled jelly eggs
Sweet Bunny
Speckled M&M eggs
Easter Bunny
I love Easter! Especially decorating for it. I have started putting my colour palette together and ordering numerous craft items, from wooden bird houses to the prettiest of ribbons.

I have also started stocking up on Easter candy. So, you can imagine my delight when I discovered that M&M's had brought out special edition Easter ones here in the UK for both the peanut variety egg shaped ones and the printed bunny choco ones in poppy pink, grass green, sunny yellow and white. I picked up several bags in Tesco and some pastel foil-wrapped chocolate ones as well. The sugary sweet speckled jelly candy is from Mr Stanley's at T.K Maxx. The pink bag of speckled M&M's were bought for me by a sweet friends on a trip to LA.

Now onto that cute bunny bowl! Last year a dear friend of mine picked me up a bunny bowl from Pottery Barn on a trip to NY to match the large Bunny I was given as a gift the year before. So, this year when the same sweet friend asked if there was anything she could pick up on a work trip to San Francisco, I immediately asked for the new bunny bowl from Pottery Barn. Isn't she pretty? Can't wait for her to meet her new friends on this year's Easter Table.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét