Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

My Easter Mood Boards

My Easter colour palette by Torie Jayne
Easter craft bird houses by Torie Jayne
Easter birds by Torie Jayne
Easter butterflies by Torie Jayne
My Easter Sketch Book
This Easter I wanted to do a new theme and colour palette so, after much searching and deliberation, I have decided to go for a butterfly and bird theme based on my bird trail fabric from Clarke and Clarke. I had recently purchased a couple of metres of oilcloth and a metre of the cotton duck to use in my laundry room but I thought I would use the oilcloth as my Easter table cloth first!

The kind people at Dulux mixed me up a tester pot of the pink and blue used in the bird trail fabric at The Ideal Home Show. I have started to paint bird houses, butterflies and eggs in pink and blue.

I have also bought an array of pretty ribbons to hang my eggs from, to wrap around gifts and to decorate jars. Felted polka dot fabric to hand stitch birds with and plenty of chocolate moulds and cookie cutters to make the prettiest Easter sweet treats.

Stay tuned and I will be sharing all my new Easter craft projects here...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét