Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2011

The Country Living Spring Fair

Easter @Country Living Spring Fair 2011
  1. Deck The Halls
  2. Deck the Halls
  3. Jane Means
  4. Deck the Halls
  5. Deck the Halls
  6. Friday Flowers
  7. Deck the Halls
  8. Deck the Halls
  9. Susie Watson Designs
  10. Acorn & Will
  11. Pinks and Greens
  12. Jane Means
  13. Jane Means

Having taken a few days off work I was delighted to wake up yesterday to the sun beaming through my windows. Spring had sprung!

I headed off to The Country Living Spring Fair with my Easter sketch book in hand. What a delight it was to see the Country Living Magazine come to life at such an inspring event. I saw so many beautiful treasures, met some wonderful people and was introduced to some cute new brands and retailers. I have started to upload my many photos from the event on Flickr: The Country Living Spring Fair 2011.

I couldn't resist buying a few of the gorgeous vintage bunnies and a twiggy wall hanging from Acorn & Will.


Acorn & Will
Acorn & Will
I had an interesting chat with the adorable Katherina of Ella's Kitchen Company, whose food storage cabinet has been on my wish list forever!


Ella's Kitchen Company
I also met the lovely ladies behind the hippest new brand of bikes, Beg Bikes, whose leather accessories and ice cream pastel coloured vintage looking bikes are the talk of the blogosphere!


Beg Bicycles
I got to taste new flavours of home made fudge from my favourite fudge purveyor, Roly's fudge as well as having a long, leisurely lunch in the sunshine with my dearest friend, Holly, of uber-fabulous fashion blog Holly Springett.

With the sun still shining today, I am dashing off to visit a farm with my adorable niece, Molly, and cute nephew, Samuel.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét