Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 4, 2011

Deck-The-Halls

Deck-The-Halls
Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls
One of the prettiest Easter boutiques at The Country Living Spring Fair was Deck-The-Halls.

Deck-The-Halls was started by Paula on the kitchen table 10 years ago. In her words: "It was a weird start as my father died unexpectedly on Christmas day, only 6 weeks after my son was born so we did not really celebrate Christmas and I found it hard to put it away that year. I started making Christmas decorations and friends were asking me for them. I decided to see if they were just being nice by taking them to local shops, who then placed orders. I started exhibiting at Country Living Christmas 2005 where we won the editor's choice for the best stand and the rest is history!"

Paula now works full time on designing and making the collection with her husband and sells to shops including Liberty’s.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét