Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 4, 2011

Pink Flowers for my Easter tree

Pink Flowers for my Easter tree


When I saw the paper punch petal pairs on the Tonic Studio website I just had to give them a go! I made loads of different varieties with them just to see all the combo's. I then had the idea of making some paper flowers for this year's Easter Tree. I used the Bird Trail fabric as inspiration for the flowers I would use on my Easter Tree. First up are the pretty pink paper flowers with a dark pink centre.

Easter Pink Flowers
What you will need:
Petal Pairs Box Set 2
Petal Pairs Box Set 1
Pale Pink Card
Dark Pink Card
Flamingo Fun pink paint


Pink Flowers for my Easter tree


Instructions
  1. Cut 2 pale pink flowers
  2. Cut 1 dark pink flower
  3. Fold in petals on the three petal punches, tuck one pale pink petal punch into another
  4. Paint the pale pink flowers, stick dark pink petal in centre


Paper Pink Flowers
Paper Pink Flowers on my Easter Tree

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét