Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 4, 2011

Decorating for my Easter Table 2011

Easter Table 2010
As my regular blog readers know, I love decorating for the holidays. Easter is no exception, in fact I think it is my favourite holiday to decorate for. What's not to love: the pretty pastel colours, the abundance of chocolate and the cute bunnies and birds.

My favourite part is decorating my Easter table and filling it with lots of handmade goodies like last year's handmade honeycomb filled chocolate bunnies or the spun toffee nests from the year before.

For instructions and recipes on my Easter Tables from past years check out my holidays page.


Easter Mosaic
This Easter I wanted to create a new theme and colour palette so, after much searching and deliberation, I decided to go for a butterfly and bird theme based on my bird trail fabric from Clarke and Clarke, as shown in my Easter Mood Boards post. This week I will be sharing with you the handmade crafts I have made for this year's Easter table.

Next week I will be stepping into my kitchen and making an abundance of sweet treats to sit on my Easter table and fill my Easter hunt basket with. So stay tuned for all things Easter!


My Easter colour palette by Torie Jayne



Butterfly Floral Napkin Holders



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét