Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 4, 2011

Candy Filled Easter Eggs

Candy Filled Easter Eggs by Torie Jayne


I had a few spare clear hanging eggs so I thought I would fill them with pretty coloured vanilla, green tea and cotton candy flavoured Jelly Belly beans to hang on my Easter tree. After tea I am going to hang them in the garden as part of my Easter Egg Hunt!

Candy Filled Eggs
What you will need:
12 transparent plastic eggs
Green 2mm double face satin ribbon
Green gingham ribbon 5mm wide
Jelly Beans
Double sided tape


Candy Filled Easter Eggs by Torie Jayne

Instructions
  1. Cut gingham ribbon to size and lay double sided tape on back, trim to fit
  2. Stick ribbon to top half of egg around opening
  3. Cut ribbon to size and knot ends, thread through hole in top of egg
  4. Fill with jelly beans and snap together


Candy Filled egg

Have a sweet Easter!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét