Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Bohemia

Bohemia
Wall Stickers, Oiseau Sur Branche by Bohemia



Trophy Deer and Glass Paperweight, 'Paris is always a good idea' by Bohemia



Wall Stickers, Printemps by Bohemia



La Tennis Liberty, Vert by Bohemia


This week for my 'shops i love' page, I bring you my lovely sponsor Bohemia. An award- winning lifestyle boutique selling bohemian clothing, accessories, bath and beauty products, gorgeous home furnishings, stationery, babywear, children's clothing, toys and gifts. Bohemia opened their first lifestyle store in 2006 in their home city of Edinburgh in Scotland. They source products that are exquisitely decorated or beautifully simple. Only one rule applies; they must love it!

I am loving the pretty Summery wall stickers, Miss Etoile bird weights and decorative bird cages. On my wish list is the ever so cute floral tennis shoes to wear on my Summer bike rides and a Trophy Deer head for my dining room. I am also lucky enough to own one of their Morrocon pouffes in white with silver grey embroidery, which adds glamour to my living room!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét