Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 5, 2011

Inspirational Pins - Playhouse

Play House by Torie Jayne
Today in my series of posts "Inspirational Pins", I bring you the prettiest play kitchens and houses. I started my playhouse Pinterest board a few weeks ago when I found out that my cute little niece, Molly, was getting a playhouse from her sweet parents. How exciting!

They plan to paint and decorate the little play house and place her hand painted jungle bench I gave her for her birthday last year inside along with her pastel wooden kitchen. I can't wait to help by making pretty pastel curtains for the windows, decorative bunting for the walls and pom pom trimmed cushions for the floor. So stay tuned for updates on Molly's little cottage!

For more playhouse and play kitchen Inspiration check out my Playhouse Pinterest board!


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét