Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 5, 2011

Hand-made chocolate butterflies

Hand-made Chocolate butterflies by Torie Jayne
Chocolate butterflies
What you will need:


Instructions
  1. Temper (melt) white chocolate
  2. Stir in pink powdered food colouring a little at a time until you have desired colour. Stir well so colour is even
  3. Spoon chocolate into icing bottle or bag fitted with a small nozzle
  4. Squeeze chocolate into moulds
  5. Lightly tap moulds so chocolate lays flat and air bubbles are removed, and leave to set
  6. Turn out chocolate butterflies
  7. Repeat steps 1-6 with blue food colouring


Hand-made blue and pink butterfly chocolates

I displayed my chocolate butterflies in my perch glass apothecary jar with pink and white Easter M&M candy on my Easter table this year. I love how bright and colourful they look and will definitely be using this idea again on my candy tables and not just at Easter!


Hand-made chocolate butterflies and M&M's
Hand-made chocolate butterflies packaged up
Hand-made blue chocolate butterflies packaged up

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét