Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2011

Velvet Ribbon

Velvet Ribbon
Velvet Ribbon
Velvet Ribbon
Velvet Ribbon
Velvet Ribbon

On Monday I showed you some cute craft room inspiration. I loved the cute storage idea of the Mason ball jars on the wall. They looked so pretty full of trims and ribbons. Velvet Ribbon, who I discovered at the The Country Living Spring Fair, sells the gorgeous blue toned mason ball jars here in the UK. They also sell wonderful old rustic wooden crates that would look fabulous on the wall in my laundry room, like the inspirational ones featured in my Laundry Room Storage post.

Velvet Ribbon is an online boutique selling a delightful range of unique home accessories and vintage clothing featuring a striking mix of old and new. Each item is individually sourced from all over the British Isles and Europe for its vintage charm and beauty.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét