Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 9, 2011

Christmas at Next

Christmas at Next
Chrome stag head
Cut out Christmas cards
Ornate hanging heart ornament
Snowy white pinecones

So here is the sneak peak at what you can expect from Next this Christmas! At the press event they showed us four stories for Christmas; a contemporary red and white themed story that included applique deer head cushions and red berry topiary trees, a rich decadent purple theme, a glitzy gold story with glittered birds and bird cages, and my favourite, the ice palace with contemporary snowflake motifs and twinkly twiggy trees.

In a colour palette of opal, pearlescent and frosty tones of white mixed with the brilliance of silver, soft focus floral and leaf motifs with cute polar animals sit alongside shiny silver deer heads and snowy white pinecones. Etched heart and twinkly snowflake decorations were hung and feathered birds perched from snowy paper mache trees.

All of this got me thinking about Christmas and how I can update last years theme of a "Winter Woodand" Christmas. To kick start my ideas I have created a new Pinterest board, Christmas 2011. I just love Christmas and can't wait to start crafting and making some new decorations.

What are you thinking for Christmas, or am I just a tad too early!?!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét