Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 9, 2011

Heart Home magazine launch

Heart Home magazine
Heart Home magazine
Heart Home magazine
Hang keys

On Thursday 15th September Heart Home magazine launched its first virtual issue and I am delighted to tell you that I was one of the columnists. Some time ago I was approached by the editors of Home Heart Magazine about doing a feature for their first magazine. What an honour! After much deliberation and a few trials I decided to design and make some pretty bird hooks for my new decorated cloakroom. I love the final result and my keys are now easy to locate!

Heart Home magazine is the brain child of Daniel Nelson, Arianna Trapanni and Carole King. Their vision was to create a magazine that celebrates British design, from showcasing real homes to highlighting home-grown designers. The first issue is packed full of great images and designs. From Zoe Murphy's gorgeous studio where she creates unique seaside inspired interior products to the wonderful home of Jenska Hearne, of the delighful blog Lobster and Swan. There is also a great little shopping guide to some cool areas of London and interviews with Terence Conran and Holly Becker of Decor 8.

Thank you Daniel, Arianna and Carole for letting me be part of your inspiring magazine!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét