Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 9, 2011

My Winter Wonderland Christmas

My Winter Wonderland Christmas by Torie Jayne

Today I am kicking off my Winter Wonderland Christmas. I love Christmas and it is my favourite holiday to decorate for. There are just so many options with colour and style and don't get me started on all the home-made decorations and treats I want to make. So this year I have started early. I have been working on my colour and theme ideas over the past few weeks and have decide to go with a woodland nature theme in a colour palette of snowy white, pale pink, vintage bubblegum pink, icy aqua, teal, fresh green and olive.

I love the idea of using last year's Winter Woodland decorations of shimmery toadstools, pearly owls and smooth white deer and doe, but giving them a fresh new look by adding pretty colours and lots of bird motifs. So come join my journey to what I hope will be a Winter Wonderland Christmas full of pretty crafts and sweet treats!


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét