Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 9, 2011

Red Lilly

Red Lilly
Enchanted forest place mats by Red Lilly
Fabric bird decoration by Red Lilly
Ceramic bird stopper by Red Lilly
Easter boxes by Red Lilly

This week for my 'shops i love' page I bring you Red Lilly. I chose Red Lilly this week as they have some adorable bird home and gift accessories.

Red Lilly is an online boutique selling an eclectic mix of stylish homewares, gifts, jewellery and bags. As well as their own label they also stock Scandinavian brands, British labels and exotic finds from further afield!

I adore the ceramic bird stoppers and must get more of the hand painted birds for this year's Christmas tree. Currently I have an aqua one that resides on my bird cage notice board in the kitchen and another pink one that hangs on my louvre doors.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét