Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 11, 2011

Gift Guide 2011 - She sews...

Gift Guide 2011 - She sews...

Holiday help is here! Over the next few days I will be sharing with you my favourite gift ideas of the season. The best part is that you don't have to leave the comfort of your home as they are all available online. From stocking fillers to finding that elusive gift you know you have seen on a blog but can't remember where!

She sews...

1. The Crochet kit in a book tin is a wonderful printed tin gift set that is a perfect introduction to the traditional art of crocheting, full of all the supplies you need to make a colourful patch cushion. 2. We have all seen the beautiful ribbons wrapped around bobbins this year in blogland, and this white ribbon holder from Tilda is a pretty yet practical way to store them. 3. Every seamstress needs a tape measure and this tea roses tape measure from Cath Kidston is pretty neat.

4. I love my polka dot, duck egg embroidery scissors for crafts on the move; they came in pretty handy as I was stitching my felt birds on my train journey to work! 5. The mini book pink pin tin is so super cute you would want to keep it on display in your craft corner. 6. This ever so pretty Summer blues tin set is on my Christmas wish list as I think they would be perfect to store my craft bits and bobs in and will add print and colour to my open shelves.

7. Wooden bobbins are the perfect way to store ribbons, so why not buy some gorgeous ribbon and wrap them around the bobbins to give as gifts! 8. & 10. The sewing needles and embroidery needles that come in candy coloured pebble holders mean you always have the right needle for the right job. 9. The pink Flamingo pin cushion is a fun, quirky addition to any sewing basket.

11. For those who love an enamel tin there's the House Doctor sewing kit tin at only £6! 12. Who doesn't love some kitsch pom pom trim in their lives and this blue pom pom ribbon from Sass & Belle comes wound on cute card. 13. The pretty Rose tape from Japan is perfect for the washi tape lover!

Happy shopping!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét