Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 11, 2011

More pretty baking supplies

Kitchen Aid in duck egg blue

I plan to make lots of sweet treats in my kitchen this Christmas using my beloved duck egg blue Kitchen Aid, a Christmas gift from last year. Oh, how I love it!


Striped paper straws
I have wanted American style, retro striped paper straws that I am sure you have all seen in wonderful blogs the world over for ages now. Christmas seemed like a good excuse to finally get some, so I opted for pink, turquoise and green to fit in with my Winter Wonderland Christmas colour palette and will be using them to make my lollipops sticks super cute!


Divine bakers twine
I also bought some bakers twine in matching colours to tie around my cookies, hang my hand made tree decorations from, and to adorn gifts!


Mint & pink twist ties
When I saw these pretty twist ties on Etsy I just had to have them! I mean who knew they came in such sugary colours? I will be using them to keep my sweet treats fresh and pretty!


Bird tin
Winter Bird Tin, because I needed somewhere to store my mince pies, and it was too perfect for me to resist...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét