Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 11, 2011

Gift guide - Bathing Beauty...

Gift Guide 2011 - She sews...

Today's gift guide is for the bathing beauty.

Bathing beauty...

1. I just adore the delicate print of vintage flowers, birds and bird cages on the pretty packaging of the Lolita luxurious botanical hand cream in the scent of flowering Willow and Lotus with traces of Orchid, Rice flower and warm Coconut milk mixed with notes of Mandarin and Jasmine petals. 2. Inject a splash of colour in to your bathroom with the hard wearing resin rainbow free-standing mirror in bright pink, ideal for applying make up! 3. Oh, how I love the pink Portobello glass cabinet with distressed finish from Nordal; so pretty and useful.

4. I love the birds of paradise cotton robe from Pip Studio; such a cute print! 5. The bottles of Paul & Jo nail enamel in poodle pink come in lovely vintage styled bottles and would look great on a dressing table and on your nails. 6. My absolute favourite candle in the world is the Tocca Cleopatra candle and I have several dotted about my home, as the scent is divine and I adore the pretty duck egg blue labels.

7. A great stocking filler is the designer Paul Smith pale pink toothbrush, which is stylish, pretty and practical! 8. My favourite go-to place for loungewear is Hush, so these Winter bloom pyjamas are on my wish list. They come packed in pretty boxes and the pyjama set, which is made up of an oversized shirt with scoop hem and a wide leg low rise trouser, comes in a matching drawstring bag. Perfect for lounging about in on chilly nights.

9. The Savon Pur wild soap is made from pure vegetable content and this classic wild rose soap is traditionally created using natural ingredients with no use of colouring agents. The bright pink wrapping paper of this soap can even be folded into sea-orientated origami, making it a perfect gift! 10. Keep your soaps tidy in this sweet blue, round soap dish.

11. I have the birds of paradise towels in my cloakroom and always get lots of compliments, so for that reason they have made it to my gift guide. 12. Another great bathroom brightener is the beautifully packaged organic shea butter Lucia soap in sea watercress and chai tea from Canada. 13. Finally, make your bathroom feel super luxurious with this powder room print shower curtain.

Happy shopping!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét