Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 11, 2011

Candy filled stars

Candy filled stars

I love hanging candy on my Christmas year and this year is no exception. I loved how my candy filled Easter eggs turned out, so I bought some plastic stars and filled them with juicy pear, vanilla, bubblegum and blueberry flavoured Jelly Belly beans to match my colour palette.

Candy filled stars

Tools and Materials


How-to, step by step
Jelly Belly stars steps1 - 4
Wash and dry the plastic stars before you start. Fill half the plastic star with as many jelly beans as you can, and carefully push the lid on top. Starting at the top of the star, wrap washi tape round the closed sides and trim off any excess. Thread ribbon through the two holes at the top of the star, and knot ends together.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét