Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 3, 2013

Copper bunny jar

Bunny jars 2013

I love the bunny jars I made for Easter last year and after Easter I repurposed them into storage jars for my craft room. So I just had to make more for this Easter, starting with the cute little grooming bunny that I spray painted copper and decorated the jar with neon washi tape...

Bunny jars for Easter
Tools and Materials

Bunny jars for Easter, How-to step by step

Standing bunny lid

Start by carefully gluing the rabbit to the jar lid and leave to dry. Place lid on a platform you don't need (I used an old glass pot I did not need anymore). Following the instructions on the spray paint, carefully spray the glued rabbit and lid until you have an even coat of paint and the original colour of both the rabbit and lid are no longer visible. Leave to dry. Carefully adhere strips of washi tape to jar in a stripe pattern. Fill with Easter treats.

Copper bunny jar

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét