Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 3, 2013

Torie Jayne Etsy shop now open!





I have often been asked if I would sell any of my crafts and after politely declining for the past few years I have finally decided that keeping all my seasonal crafts neatly stored in boxes is no good for them and no good for me! So after weeks of work designing my packaging and listing all the items, I am so pleased to announce my Etsy shop is now open! I will send the items anywhere in the world and am happy to combine shipping so you get the best postage price possible.

I will of course continue to show you all my crafts here on Torie Jayne with tutorials on how to make them and as always where I get everything from. But rather than putting them away after the Season is over, I will be selling them on my Etsy shop along with some pretty craft supplies.

Please take a look around and I would love to get your thoughts on my new shop!

Thank you sweets x

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét