Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 3, 2013

My house featured in N.E.E.T magazine


















I am so appreciative of all the press coverage I have got of late, it is such a joy to see my home, crafty endeavours and sweet treats on the pages of magazines and of course Koralee's gorgeous new book "Everything goes with Ice Cream". So today I am sharing with you the lovely feature N.E.E.T. magazine did on my home.

"N.E.E.T. began in December 2005 as a quarterly, online publication, laid out in a magazine format - as a showcase for grassroots creativity. N.E.E.T. is the first of its kind - online, free and packed with everyone from a crafter creating from their kitchen table, to a fashion design graduate straight out of college, to a team of people doing it for the love of it. N.E.E.T. Magazine is the brainchild of Stephanie J. Everything in the magazine is handpicked, designed and organised by her, the editor. N.E.E.T. Magazine is an eco-friendly, grassroots style bible for the digital age."

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét