Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 5, 2013

Pin it forward UK

Guest Bedroom Ideas Pinterest board

Pinterest is officially launching in the UK this month and to celebrate they have created the Pinterest Pin it forward UK campaign to promote the UK pinning community. I was delighted to be invited to take part and it’s about time I gushed about the brilliant Pinterest again...

Back in June 2010 it was Pinterest, my new love!
"It is a great new site that lets you collect, and showcase collections of, your favorite inspirational pics in a beautifully visual way. You simply add the "pin it" bookmarklet to your browser's toolbar and anytime you find a great image you click "pin it" and it will add it to your board. There is also an upload feature for your own images. This is one stylish site for creating inspirational mood boards."



I am still very much in love with it today and now its become my go to site when I am researching for inspiration and ideas from crafts and baking to interiors and gardening! Oh the hours I have happily lost to Pinterest!
I also love the new Secret board option, which has been perfect for my little sister and I to plan her wedding, whilst at the same time making sure guests can’t see what she has in mind.

The lovely peeps at Pinterest asked me to share my favourite board with you, I have chosen my Guest Bedroom Ideas board because I love how it shows my thinking behind the finished board, an intimate look into how I formulate my ideas, from choosing the colour palette to selecting fabrics and furniture and finally the finished design!

Pin It Forward UK 2013

If your on Pinterest I'd love to hear what your favorite boards are? or want to give it a go yourself? All you have to do is sign up here!

Now it’s time to pin it forward. Let me introduce you to, Helen Powell of Design Hunter, so be sure to check out her chosen board tomorrow!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét