Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2013

Pretty Pick...Sequin Clutch

Leather clutch with sequins from Hos Intropia

I don't often talk about fashion here on Torie Jayne, something to do with me having done fashion all day long for the past fifteen years. But now that I have gone to being a freelance designer in all mediums of design, my day to day life does not always evolve around fashion. I kinda miss it! So I hope you don't mind if i indulge in a little fashion frivolity now and again? So...

When I saw this beautiful envelope flap designed distressed metallic leather clutch, embellished with metallic and acetate peach sequins, I instantly fell in love! This adorable sequin clutch is from one of my favourite womenswear brands Hoss Intropia, a Spanish brand that is well known for it's original, inspirational, feminine designs. Hoss Intropia is my go to place for something extra special for those extra special memorable events!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét