Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 5, 2013

Pretty Craft Ideas from Living at Home

Mini shelves by Living at Home

Desk Accessories by Living at Home

Envelopes by Living at Home

Decorative magnet board by Living at Home

Creative shelves by Living at Home

If you are looking for pretty creative crafty ideas to give your home that special personal charm, then you have to check out the German site, Living at Home. Where every month they share a new DIY project to make - complete with shopping list and step-by-step instructions!

I am loving the mini shelves and have decorated a couple that I hang in my house, but I am loving the ones from Living at Home that are painted in the prettiest pastel blue. Oh! and how adorable are the envelopes, I think they would look great on a pin board full of little treasures!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét