Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 5, 2013

Hello Sweets!

Samuel & James

Hello sweets! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

It seems like ages since I properly checked in on all of you. I have been so busy of late working on my book that is due to be published at the beginning of 2014, helping my little sister out with her wedding preparations and a whole heap of projects that annoyingly I can't tell you about, yet!

I still have a ton of bits left to do on my book and some final preparations for my little sisters wedding amongst other things, so I apologise in advance if I am late on replying to your emails and comments. But know that I appreciate you all and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as I can, hopefully with lots of exciting news!

In the meantime I will be sharing how I made my nephew Samuel's wigwam, floor quilt and deckchair slings. A few yummy recipes, a couple of crafty projects and a whole heap of pretty organizing ideas.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét