Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 1, 2011

2010, My Autumn & Winter Months

Afternoon sweets!

I thought I would share with you some of my highlights of 2010 here on Torie Jayne. Here are my favourites from the Autumn and Winter of 2010:

My Garden Lounge by Torie Jayne
In September I finally finished my garden. I am so looking forward to enjoying it this year. I envision lots of tea, cake and ice cream soirees in my garden lounge!


The Conran Shop

I was also one of ten blogs picked to be a "favourite blog of The Conran Shop". Thank you.


Halloween Treats by Torie Jayne
In October, Halloween was pretty low key for me this year as I was traveling with my day job. However, I did make and decorate a Halloween cake and tried my hand at Candy apples.


Winter Woodland Christmas inspiration by Torie Jayne
November saw me prepare for my Winter Woodland Christmas with lots of lovely inspiration in Scrapbook Dreams.


Winter Woodland dessert table by Torie Jayne
December, of course, saw me put my dreams and ideas into action with my Winter Woodland dessert table. I was overjoyed when my cake won the Christmas Yule - Blog bake.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful sponsors: Simon at Tonic Studios for sending me an endless supply of cool craft equipment. Anurag at Hotel Chocolat for providing lots of yummy chocolate. Sarah at lifestyle publishers Ryland Peters and Small for providing me with gorgeous craft, interior and baking books to review. Clare and Alex at Camel and Yak for my beautiful Christmas deers and Amy at we are social for her cool link ups.

Also a big thanks to Liam McCormick, a wonderful guest at my Winter Woodland Christmas party who took some of the photos.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét