Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 1, 2011

My 2010 from the beginning

Evening sweets!

I thought I would share with you some of my personal highlights of 2010 here on Torie Jayne.

Here's what I got up to from the beginning of 2010:

Danish Interiors by Torie Jayne
January's highlight was visiting Copenhagen for my birthday. I got to see and purchase a few of my favourite pieces from the Danish interior designers and brands I had blogged about in the weeks before.


Butterfly themed tea and cakes by Torie Jayne
February's highlight was the Christening of my adorable niece, Molly, which we celebrated with a butterfly themed tea and cake party.


Easter Table by Torie Jayne
March's highlight was getting ready for Easter. Oh, how I love decorating and making dessert tables for the holidays!


Woodland themed party by Torie Jayne
April's highlight was organizing a woodland themed baby shower! I love decorating gingerbread bird houses.

Thank you my friends for reading and commenting over the past year, as this blog wouldn't be anything without you! Know that you are all beautiful, special friends to me and I feel blessed to have you touch my life.

I will be kicking off 2011 on Sunday, 9th January by announcing the winner of the Hotel Chocolat giveaway which closes next Saturday, 8th January. So until then I will be writing about my hopes and dreams for my blog and planning my year ahead.

Have a sweet 2011!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét