Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 1, 2011

Top Drawer part two

Spectacle @ Top Drawer
Spectacle @ Top Drawer
Spectacle @ Top Drawer
Insect embellished napkins by RE
Yesterday I shared with you my wonderful trip to Top Drawer and one of the two Spring/Summer trends at the show in the forum put together in partnership with leading trend forecasters, Trend Bible. Today I am sharing with you the second big trend for this Spring/Summer.

Spectacle S/S 2011
A theatrical story inspired by aged curiosity shops and old apothecaries. An antiqued glamorous and sinister atmospheric story with decadent folklore and fairy tales at its heart. Dark, shadowy colours with heavily embellished sequin surfaces and high-shine metallics. Motifs of magpies, crows and insects. Glass cloche's, antique frames and glossy black furniture. A new mood for appreciating the bizarre, unique and wondrous!

I would love to get some of the insect embroidered napkins made from vintage damask tablecloths for my Halloween. I am also coveting the textile taxidermy magpies from Donya Coward.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét