Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 6, 2011

Laundry Art

My Laundry Art
My Laundry Art

I am busily getting everything ready to decorate our new laundry- and cloak-room. Last week I showed you the candy coloured bead hangers and the pretty wrapped soaps. Today I am showing you some of my laundry art I want to put up on the walls.

I originally bought two pink baroque picture frames from Urban Outfitters; buy one get one half price! I then had to decide what to put in them. As there is going to be quite a lot of different prints in the room from, pale blue floral towels to a bird print curtain and rose printed dusters I wanted something quite graphical.

I liked the idea of them having something to do with the laundry room so went for care label meanings. I went back to Urban Outfitters and bought two more frames, one in pink and one in duck egg blue as I'd decided I wanted three of them (maybe the extra one can go in my kitchen?). I coloured the artwork in a pale blue to match the blue in my towels, soaps and prints.

Feel free to right click the below pics and print them out for yourselves.
Fabric care label meanings
Fabric care label meanings
Fabric care label meanings

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét