Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 6, 2011

Pretty cloakroom apothecary jars

Bird glass jars
Pretty filled bird glass jars
Glass bird jars
Bird Apothecary Jar filled with spotty emery boards
Hair bobbles

I have had my two larger bird apothecary jars since last November when I ordered them on holiday in Florida from Modern Chic Home. At Christmas they were filled with coconut mushroom candy and chocolate sticks for my Winter Woodland themed dessert table. At Easter they were filled with pretty pink and blue M&M's and hand made chocolate butterflies for my Easter table. The rest of the time they have been carefully stored away. Not anymore! I finally will have a permanent home for them when they are placed on a shelf in my new laundry room and cloakroom.

After much deliberation as to what would look good and be useful in the bird apothecary jars, I filled the tallest one with hand wrapped soaps to match my colour and print theme that I showed you a couple of weeks back. For the shorter one I bought spotty emery boards from Cath Kidston and floral emery boards form Poundland. I like to display items in odd numbers, so I bought a third bird apothecary jar from Primrose & Plum. Choosing what to fill this one with was tricky but eventually I went for my small pink dotty hairbrush and hairbands to match my colour theme. Now I wait patiently for the room to be decorated so I can add my decorative touches!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét