Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 6, 2011

Pretty wrapped soaps

Bird Apothecary Jar filled with pretty soaps
We have started work on our new laundry room and cloakroom. So, after months of looking around the internet for cute, pretty ideas I have started to get my interior accessories ready! Don't you just love the part where you get to accessorize a new room?

I thought my bird glass apothecary jars from Modern Chic Home would look great in my cloakroom and would match my bird trail fabric blind (which I have yet to make!).

Today I am sharing with you my large bird apothecary jar that I have filled with hand wrapped pretty soaps and mini Cath Kidston guest soaps in colours to match my bird trail fabric. I decided it would cost me a small fortune to fill my large glass apothecary jar with the pretty Cath Kidston soaps so I bought a pack of pure vegetable soaps form Waitrose that were wrapped in white paper. I then wrapped two in blue polka dot wrapping paper, with a band of lace tape, pink polka dot ribbon, finished off with blue rik rak. Another two I wrapped in floral wrapping paper with a band of pink and white striped ribbon and a further two in pink polka dot wrapping paper.


Floral & Polka dot Soaps
Soap wrapping supplies
Hand wrapped soaps
Pretty Cath Kidston soaps


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét