Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 6, 2011

Primrose & Plum

Primrose and Plum
Distressed Cream Iron Wall Shelf by Primrose and Plum
Pretty Lisa Stickley Laptop Case by Primrose and Plum
Willow baskets by Primrose and Plum
Retro glass bottles by Primrose and Plum

This week for my 'shops i love' page, I bring you Primrose and Plum, where I bought my third bird apothecary jar that I featured yesterday.

Primrose and Plum is a small independent boutique run by best friends, Selina and Lisa. Their style is an eclectic mix of vintage glamour, classic rustic and stylish contemporary. The website is clear and informative and everything is beautifully styled and photographed at many angles so you can see the texture and quality of their hand picked items. Each item has been picked for it's uniqueness and because they love it!

On my wish list is the retro glass bottle with cream ceramic lid: a stylish way to store my fabric conditioner, perhaps?

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét