Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 7, 2011

Hotel Chocolat Goody Bag Of The Season review

Hotel Chocolat Goody Bag Of The Season
Goody Bag
Dizzy Pralines
Gemstones
Eton Mess chocolate

I was recently asked to review some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. Of course, I jumped at the chance! I was so excited on opening the package to find a Goody Bag Of The Season. I tore open the bag to take a closer look. Inside I found a pretty pink strawberry and white chocolate Eton Mess Slab with meringue and strawberry chunks jutting out from the top. Unfortunately, as it contained gluten I had to put it to one side to give to my elder sister, along with the six Billionaire Shortbread chocolates for the same reason. Also inside were six Dizzy pralines, a hard milk chocolate case swirled with white chocolate and filled with a creamy praline centre; these were absolutely delicious. The Smiley Chocolate Lick, a thick chocolate lollipop on a chic black stick, was also really good. The Chocolate Gemstones, little white and dark chocolate infused chocolate beans, melted on my tongue.

Here's what my sister and her family thought of the chocolates.
"We all liked the billionaire shortbread. More of a hit with the ladies. My only criticism was I think the biscuit could have been lighter. We all loved the Eton Mess. Looked great and everyone was excited to try it. The tangy strawberries were gorgeous!!

I loved the Hotel Chocolat Goody Bag Of The Season and think it would make a great gift or great treat!"

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét