Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 7, 2011

My Baking Pretties

Baking supplies
Cupcake wrapper storage
Edible glitters
Cupcake wrappers and matching supplies
Bright Non Pareils

My collection of edible glitter was starting to get a bit unruly in my baking cupboard so I bought some acrylic stacking pots from Muji and dispensed my glitter into them. I love how easy and compact they are now. No more little tubs flying out the cupboard at me! Now I want to get all my baking pretties organized!

My collection of cupcake cases has grown of late and I would like a new spaghetti jar to put all the red yellow, green and blue ones in. I have my eye on getting another flip storage jar from Jamie Oliver, this time in duck egg blue and some more tiny flip storage jars for my new brightly coloured non pareils and sugar strands that are precariously perched atop my neatly stored jars.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét